Return & Refund Policy
Last Updated: V.100000003 - January 27, 2023
This website is operated by Wearable HealingArts®.
2. Non-Personalized Products
You have the right to cancel your contract for the purchase of a non-personalized product if you notify us of the cancellation no longer than 14 days after the day following the day on which the product is delivered. You must return the unused non-personalized product to us within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation, and you must pay for the return of the unused non-personalized product to our nominated address.
In the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Manufacturer faults cover scratches on the product, stitching issues, and hemming issues. We, the manufacturer, will decide what falls under manufacturer faults.
All orders made through wholesale accounts are regarded as Business-to-Business contracts and are not covered by Consumer rights act, as wholesale accounts are regarded as businesses. Businesses cannot expect a legal remedy in respect to fair wear and tear, misuse, or accidental damage, or if they decide that they no longer want the item.
Within 30 minutes: We wait 30 minutes after you place your order before we start making it. Within these 30 minutes, you are welcome to contact us if you wish to edit or if you change your mind. If you have any questions about your order or have any doubts about your design, get in touch with our friendly customer service team using our contact form. They will be more than happy to help and can offer a full refund.
After 30 minutes: We handmake every product to order, so as soon as we start production of your items, we have already invested into the ink, transfer paper, materials, and the workforce time specifically for your order. This means that if you wish to cancel after 30 minutes of placing the order, a mandatory 25% restocking charge will incur.
All Returns Must Take Place Strictly within 14 days of receiving the order. All Returns Shipping Costs are the responsibility of the Customer. There is a 25% Returns Handling Fee required for all Returned Products.
5. Contact Information for Returns Contact Wearable HealingArts® Customer Service to request a return authorization via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 877-777-9366
Provide our Admin with the Order Number and Product SKU number that you wish to return. We will then determine what is the best solution for your situation:
- You may simply receive a Voucher for a full credit, and a Return is not necessary, nor is the 25% Returns Handling Fee applicable.
- If there is something wrong with that specific item and you only want to get a Reprint of the same product SKU style and image, a picture documenting the problem can be emailed to Admin@wearablehealingarts.com, after which a replacement product will be shipped to you, and a Return is not necessary, nor is the 25% Returns Handling Fee applicable.
- If you are unhappy with the product entirely and are requesting a Refund and want to Return the Item to WHA, WHA Admin will provide an Accepted Returns Authorization Number, and you may then ship the Returned item to WHA’s International Returns Center at the following address:
Wearable HealingArts, Inc Dr. Helen Kagan 820 SW Federal Hwy Unit #191 Stuart, FL 34994
All Returns must be returned in its original packaging – including the Dispatch Note that was included in your original package, with the Accepted Returns Authorization Number noted on the Dispatch Note to be included in the returned package.
Upon receipt of the returned package at our International Returns Center, you will receive a credit to the account which originally purchased the product, less the 25% Returns Handling Fee. Should a Return be received at our International Returns Center without an Accepted Returns Authorization Number, or not in its original packaging, no credit will be extended, and WHA’s Admin will contact you to determine next steps.